These are papers I have written. Most of them were written to explain a concept to someone. Hopefully other people will find them useful, too.
- "Reply-To" Munging Still Considered Harmful. Really.
- Converting docx to text with unzip and sed
- Futzing with PID 1
- How DNS Works
- Introduction To TCP Sockets
- Making Unix a little more Plan9-like - How to make your X11 stuff feel more like Plan9
- Runit as init - My experience using runit as PID 1 for two years
- Running PHP as a CGI - Tricking PHP into behaving properly outside of Apache
- The 3-minute HTML tutorial
- Working with plan9port
- Writing formal letters with roff's "mm" package
- Choosing a Roller Derby Helmet
- Copyright Advice for Small Leagues
- Running Audio/Visual for a Roller Derby Bout
- Why you shouldn't use Derby Software